- Comes in a 1 year or 3 year vaccine
- Most Dog need the 1 year vaccine for 3 years, and then a Local Lakeland or Mulberry Vet will offer a 3 year- but it is a case, by case situation and a Veterinarians choice., shared food + water bowls
- D- Distemper Virus: is spread in saliva, nasal, placenta .
- H-Hepititis Virus:is spread in the feces, urine, blood, saliva, and nasal discharge of infected dogs.
- P-Parvo Virus: is spread in the feces or items that could carry the feces- clothing, soil, etc.
- P-Parainfluenza Virus
Ask A Veterinary Nurse Series:What is the DHPP vaccines for dogs and do they need it? ( and what is that L that is sometimes there too?)www.AttaBoyAnimalCare.comProfessional Pet Sitters
Posted by Atta Boy Animal Care – Pet Sitting + Dog Walking on Tuesday, September 8, 2020